Recent Happenings

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I love my dogs!





I have two very awesome dogs...two very different dogs. Both pitbull mixes...the one on top is Duke - he is the most friendly, cuddly, gentle dog ever. He's really like the greatest dog you could ask for. --- But then the second dog there...oh he's a winner. His name is Snoopy. He's about 2 1/2 now, which would make him like a young teenage boy. He's crazy! He's very loveable as well, but sometimes acts out just for attention...quite a character.

I always come back to this quote I saw one day: "The more people I meet, the more I like my dog." --- Oh, aint it true?

4 Comments:

Blogger Rich Greiner said...

I have a kittk kat that's wonderful and I know what you mean about your quote, very true. I saw that on the my space there is a place to download music, is there any special way to do that? I have a couple songs that the band I'm in might be interested in putting on there., any info would be helpful. Thanx!

7:15 PM EST  
Blogger greekzoe said...

Sarah,
Your dogs are adorable!

"I always come back to this quote I saw one day: "The more people I meet, the more I like my dog." --- Oh, aint it true?"
You better believe it!!

Zoe

9:32 PM EST  
Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

I love your dogs! I have a friend who has 4 of those!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! You are most welcome to the chat and it will be at 4PM your time/Eastern time.

Hope to see you then. Link is the coffee cup at the top of my blog. Instructions will be posted on Sunday to get in.

Have a great rest of your week. The weekend is almost here!

X-Molly

3:14 PM EST  
Blogger Amanda and SuperAmanda™ said...

What charming pups! I love brindle :)

12:48 AM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home