Recent Happenings

Monday, February 08, 2010

Copy+Paste














Saw DMB in Camden July 5-6 ...and also met them! Went to Philly on the 6th and met them outside their hotel in the afternoon. Luckily got pictures with all of them this time. It was incredibly hot out that afternoon, so that explains why I think I look incredibly greaso...even Dave kinda looks wax for I think this reason. This muggy weather has got to stop! :o(

The picture with Dave is really like WTF...Dave looking across the street after asking "Where am I looking?"...Allison pushing some girl out of her face and not being ready for the picture, me looking just...too happy...and the hotel guy in the background looking perturbed...just a funny picture in general.

Had a fun time though getting to meet them again. They were very nice as usual and stopped to sign autographs for other people and take pictures with many.

Camden night 2 was my 38th DMB show...I can't believe I've been to that many. It sounds like such an insane number to some people...yet I run into so many people at shows who have been to over 50! Love it...and I can't wait for Randalls Island. I'll be hitting 40! And then... :o( ... it will feel like the sumer is over! I'm going to see Coldplay August 7th (driving to Camden by myself for that one! That should be exciting) ...but really, it's like once the DMB tour is over for me, I don't have much else to look forward to since I'm not a beach bum or anything like that. Just another semester of school and then...the winter tour. ;o) lol ...But it's so great...like hearing Lie in our Graves in SPAC where Boyd almost took my breath away with his solo mid song...and hearing Leroi play his parts in Typical Situation night 1 in Camden...it was so incredibly beautiful and made me love every second of being in the #1 crime city in the country! Seriously though, I probably do need more of a life...but hearing the really good stuff at these DMB shows reminds me how much I really love them and their music...and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home