Recent Happenings

Monday, February 13, 2006

Snow Day



So the inches upon inches of snow came yesterday. Was shoveling for two hours! Didn't have much fun with that, although I got a kick out of seeing how excited Snoopy was to play in the backyard. Pictures:





My older dog, Duke, didn't care as much for the playing. I caught him mid-blink sitting on the back steps:




Anyway, besides the snow, I'm wondering if I should just go ahead and buy some plane tickets for my planned vacation this summer. (Dublin-Edinburgh-London) --- I've been wanting to go to Edinburgh since last year....and I keep telling myself this will definitely be the year I finally go, but you know, the longer I wait, the higher the price of the plane tickets are going to be. As of right now I'm finding one way tickets from here (NYC) to Dublin, then from there to Edinburgh, and then from there to London.....all for a total of $300. That's pretty incredible. I think I'm going to jump on it. Later on I can worry about the flight home from London. I am so excited!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bonfire Jones said...

Cool pics Sarah! Check out my blog as I have a picture up of my dog Goldie. Stop by & give her a 'virtual' doggie-treat! LOL

1:57 AM EST  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Aw, I'm in love with Duke, those old
dogs are so sweet, and special. He does look really old.
Hey girlie, your new profile pic is great! Goooohhgeous ( trying to say it in a phony snooty accent)!
I get sick of looking at myself if I don't change mine every so often.
Maybe you feel the same way.:) xoxoLisa

9:31 AM EST  
Blogger Gary said...

Hey, FOY is the man, he was awesome at Basement Jam. Check out his MySpace.

http://www.myspace.com/foyvance

You can hear song samples, you can get his EP from Amazon.com, I have it and it is wonderful. He will be touring europe this spring opening for Bonnie Raitt. He updates his myspace blog regularly and is very funny.

11:51 AM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home